Gift Card Holder, Thanks for Keeping me on Target, , Printable Teacher Appreciation, End of Year Gift From Student
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ON TARGET!
Editable PDF File so you can personalize as many end of school year gift card holders as you need!
Awesome and very versatile, these printable 'thanks for keeping me on target this year' gift card holders are great for the end of the year or teacher appreciation! Use for teachers, coaches, principals, daycare workers and more! Use as an addition to a gift basket or to tie on the outside of a package as an extra special gift tag!
Card features adorable school themed graphics with a faux chalkboard background. Empty space at the bottom to place a gift card of your choice! Prints beautifully!!
These printable cards are yours to keep forever to use year after year! A great value to add personality and adorable flair to your gifts!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
• Watermark will not appear on your files
- gift card in photos ARE NOT INCLUDED and are for photographic styling purposes only
* Designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper
* Includes 2 cards per sheet - cards measure 5"x 7"
* This is a DIGITAL FILE only - listing includes 1 PDF FILE
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO USE and ASSEMBLE GIFT HOLDER CARDS:
1. Open the file and type in your to/from/love & names in the editable section
2. Print and cut out the cards.
3. Tape or use glue dots to attach the gift card on top of the designated placeholder square at the bottom
4. Give this adorable out to kids, teachers, friends, coworkers etc for the holidays!
ABOUT EDITABLE FILES
An editable file means that it is fillable. You CANNOT change or alter the design of the PDF (this includes any pre-exisitng text, designs or paper size), only text within the light blue boxes can be edited. You CANNOT change the font, size or color of the editable text. What is shown in the listing photos is what it will be.
*Please look at photo listing #2 to reference how your tags will appear when typed.
SUPPLIES & PRINTING
You will need the newest version of Adobe Reader to edit files. This is very simple to do and FREE, go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You will also need a color printer (or use one at an office supply store) and paper.
Note that color may vary slightly from monitor to monitor which will affect the final print color depending on the printer that is used.
HOW DOES THE ORDER PROCESS WORK FOR DIGITAL ITEMS?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Purchase the item.
3. As soon as payment is confirmed, you will be sent a link to download your new editable PDF File.
4. Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader - Free Download
*Editable PDF files must be opened with the Adobe Reader program, using your computers default programs such as "preview" or "Microsoft Edge" will not work and cause issues.
5. Download, save, print and enjoy!
*PLEASE NOTE: Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these PDF’s are strictly prohibited.