Awesome And Versatile Printable Wine Labels
Great to gift for the holidays for teachers, caregivers and babysitters! This editable holiday wine label file is yours to keep forever to use year after year to give as gifts to tons of different teachers and child caregivers in your life! A great value to add personality and adorable flair to your Christmas or teacher appreciation gifts!
EDIT YOUR LABEL WITH TEMPLETT!
YOU CAN UPDATE THE PHOTO EVERY YEAR FOR AN AFFORDABLE, PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS GIFT TO HAVE ON HAND!
PRINT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED!! THIS FILE IS YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER - USE FOR ENDLESS EVENTS TO COME!
- * Designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper
- * Labels Measure Approx 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall - 2 print per sheet (the size is able to be adjusted if desired - you CAN create mini wine labels with this template!)
- * Just adhere to any wine bottle after removing the original label (pictured wine bottles are not included)
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE BELOW AND INCLUDED ON THE FILE
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
• Watermark will not appear on your files
**INSTANT DOWNLOAD - you will receive your files right away**
Edit your Wine Label with Templett.com right after purchasing
NO MORE WAITING!
* No special software download needed!!
* Simple, Easy, Fast and Fun to use!
* Add or Remove some text
* Some Text color, font and size can be changed!
* Move around some graphics
* Add your own images - including photos!!
* Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file for easy printing at home or at photo labs/office supply stores
WHAT YOU CANNOT EDIT:
* You Cannot move graphics on this file (except for the placeholder photo square - that color can also be edited!)
* All text shown that reads 'our child might be the reason you need a drink this holiday season, please enjoy a bottle on us' is considered a background graphic and CANNOT be changed or deleted.
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING WINE LABELS:
1. Print out Labels and Cut them out
( Print on either Regular Paper or Sticker Paper )
2. Soak Wine Bottle to Easily Remove Original Labels.
3. Let Bottles dry completely!
4. Once bottles are completely dry attach labels. If using sticker
paper, simply peel and stick on the bottles. If using regular
computer paper, use glue (Elmers or Rubber Cemet works
well because it withstands some moisture) to stick the
labels onto the bottle
5. Admire your new bottle and label!
How Does It Work?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1.Just minutes after placing an order with TidyLady Printables, you'll be sent an email (from Templett) with an access link. This email is sent to the email address attached to the order. Clicking the access link will take you to a page where you will need to confirm your account details and set a password for your account.
Please allow up to 10 minutes to receive the access link email. Generally, the email is sent within just a few minutes though.
***Check your Spam/Junk folders for this email***
2. Login with name and password, then edit your files and save. You can save and come back to Templett.com anytime to edit your files! The files are yours to keep forever and there is no expiration for your file!
3. Download your files and print, email or post!
* Please note that you are not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
*PLEASE NOTE: Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these files are strictly prohibited
the teacher absolutely loved it!