25th Birthday Custom Wine Labels, 25th Anniversary, Cheers to 25 Years, 25th Birthday Gift, 25th Party, Vintage Aged to Perfection
BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE 25TH CUSTOM WINE LABEL to celebrate that special someone's 25th birthday or anniversary!
Makes great 25th birthday party decor, 25th Anniversary Gift and 25th Birthday Gift!!!! Awesome centerpiece idea to place on dinner tables.
Makes a great keepsake gift for someone who is turning 25!!!
The glitter design is a faux gold glitter - prints beautifully!
FULL EDITING OPTIONS WITH TEMPLETT!
TRY THE DEMO NOW - Click here
* Designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper
* Labels Measure Approx 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall - 2 print per sheet
(the size is able to be adjusted if desired - you CAN create mini wine labels with this template!)
* Just adhere to any wine bottle after removing the original label (pictured wine bottles are not included)
* This is a DIGITAL FILE only
*Sadly the bottles of wine are not included with purchase.
They are simply for photographic styling purposes.
You can print this file as many times as you wish to put on as many bottles as you would like! File is yours to keep forever!
* This is a DIGITAL FILE only - nothing will physically be mailed or shipped to you
Edit your Wine Label with Templett.com right after purchasing
NO MORE WAITING!
* No special software download needed!!
* Simple, Easy, Fast and Fun to use!
* Add or Remove as much text as you need and move text anywhere on your invitation
* Text color, font and size can all be changed!
* Move around all graphics
* Add your own images - including photos!!
* Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file for easy printing at home or at photo labs/office supply stores
WHAT YOU CANNOT EDIT:
* The glittered number is a graphic and cannot be changed or altered (it can be removed)
* The background design (gold confetti, gold boxes, lights and white border) is non editable
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING WINE LABELS:
1. Print out Labels and Cut them out
( Print on either Regular Paper or Sticker Paper )
2. Soak Wine Bottle to Easily Remove Original Labels.
3. Let Bottles dry completely!
4. Once bottles are completely dry attach labels. If using sticker
paper, simply peel and stick on the bottles. If using regular
computer paper, use glue (Elmers or Rubber Cemet works
well because it withstands some moisture) to stick the
labels onto the bottle
5. Admire your new bottle and label!
How Does It Work?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1.Just minutes after placing an order with TidyLady Printables, you'll be sent an email (from Templett) with an access link. This email is sent to the email address attached to the order. Clicking the access link will take you to a page where you will need to confirm your account details and set a password for your account.
Please allow up to 10 minutes to receive the access link email. Generally, the email is sent within just a few minutes though.
***Check your Spam/Junk folders for this email***
2. Login with name and password, then edit your files and save. You can save and come back to Templett.com anytime to edit your files! The files are yours to keep forever and there is no expiration for your file!
3. Download your files and print, email or post!
* Please note that you are not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
*PLEASE NOTE: Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these files are strictly prohibited