Drink This For Me You're A Tia To Be, Digital Wine Label Pregnancy Announcement
DRINK THIS FOR ME, YOU'RE A TIA TO BE!
*personalize with your future baby's last name and due date!! (see more about editable pdf files below)
Wonderful way to announce that you're expecting to friends, sisters, cousins, coworkers and more...
Gift them a nice bottle of wine with this beautiful label that displays a very special message!
Printable labels feature a faux chalkboard background. Stylish and trendy these labels print wonderfully and look great on bottles of wine or beer!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
• Watermark will not appear on your files
*Sadly the bottles of wine & beer are not included with purchase.
They are simply for photographic styling purposes.
You will receive 1 high resolution 300 dpi files for easy printing
(1) EDITABLE PDF FILES
* Designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper
* Label Measures Approx 3" wide x 4.5" tall
* Just adhere to any wine bottle after removing the original label (pictured wine bottles are not included)
* This is a DIGITAL FILE only
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING WINE LABELS:
1. Print out Labels and Cut them out
( Print on either Regular Paper or Sticker Paper )
2. Soak Wine Bottle to Easily Remove Original Labels.
3. Let Bottles dry completely!
4. Once bottles are completely dry attach labels. If using sticker
paper, simply peel and stick on the bottles. If using regular
computer paper, use glue (Elmers or Rubber Cement works
well because it withstands some moisture) to stick the
labels onto the bottle
5. Admire your new bottle and label!
ABOUT EDITABLE FILES
An editable file means that it is fillable. You CANNOT change or alter the design of the PDF (this includes any pre-exisitng text, designs or paper size), only text within the light blue boxes can be edited. You CANNOT change the font, size or color of the editable text. What is shown in the listing photos is what it will be.
*Please look at photo listing #2 to reference how your tags will appear when typed.
SUPPLIES & PRINTING
You will need the newest version of Adobe Reader to edit files. This is very simple to do and FREE, go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You will also need a color printer (or use one at an office supply store) and paper.
Note that color may vary slightly from monitor to monitor which will affect the final print color depending on the printer that is used.
HOW DOES THE ORDER PROCESS WORK FOR DIGITAL ITEMS?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Purchase the item.
3. As soon as payment is confirmed, you will be sent a link to download your new editable PDF File.
4. Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader - Free Download
*Editable PDF files must be opened with the Adobe Reader program, using your computers default programs such as "preview" or "Microsoft Edge" will not work and cause issues.
5. Download, save, print and enjoy!
Need Help With Downloading, Editing, Or Printing? Click Here
All site content, including files, images, video, and written content is the property of TidyLady Printables, and are protected under DMCA. Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not copy, forward, share, re-sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these files are strictly prohibited. Copyright 2020 TidyLady Printables - All rights reserved