Cookie Booth Sign, Stop Cookies Sold Here, Printable Cookie Drop Banner, Cookie Booth Poster, Cookie Sale, Fundraiser Booth
This AWESOME and trendy I 'MUSTACHE' YOU TO BUY COOKIES cookie poster is great to display at cookie booths and stands! Capture the eyes and attention of future cookie buyers with this bright, bold and humorous sign!!!
Ideas for use:
-Place on an easel by cookie stand, attach to the front of the table with strong tape or clips, or have one of the scouts hold the sign.
- Have a scout (and a buddy or chaperone) stand a few yards away trying to direct foot traffic towards the cookie booth that they otherwise may not have noticed!
- Print on smaller flyers and post near and around where you will be selling! You can even print out on letter paper and tape on the window of a home or car! The creative options are endless!!!
The design is cute, bright and works wonderfully for all troops of all ages & levels!!!! The background is a faux chalkboard and prints beautifully!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
* Watermarks will not appear on your files
**INSTANT DOWNLOAD** Receive your files IMMEDIATELY after purchase! No waiting!
File Format: 300 dpi .JPEG image.
You will receive (3) .JPEG files in three different sizes. Print whichever fits your needs best
- 8x10' JPEG FILE
- 11x14" JPEG File
- 16x20" JPEG File
Most any photo lab can print 8x10 prints and most photo labs print posters sized 11x14, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30. Copy shops and office supply shops (such as Fedex, office max, staples) most often can print 18x24, 20x30 or 24x36.
HOW DOES THE ORDER PROCESS WORK FOR DIGITAL ITEMS?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Purchase the item.
3. As soon as payment is confirmed, you will be sent a link to download your new PDF File.
4. Download, save, print and enjoy!
*PLEASE NOTE: Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these PDF’s are strictly prohibited.