Please read all descriptions carefully :)
Awesome and very versatile, these printable wine labels are great for any someone who is retiring! PRINTABLE LABEL features great typography on a faux chalkboard background -Prints beautifully!!
This editable retirement wine label template is yours to keep forever to use year after year to give as gifts to tons of different people in your life who are retiring! A great value to add personality and adorable flair to your retirement gifts! Unique and memorable!
PRINT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED!! THIS FILE IS YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER - USE FOR ENDLESS EVENTS TO COME!
EDIT YOUR LABEL WITH TEMPLETT!
* Designed for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper
* Labels Measure Approx 3.5" wide x 5" tall - 2 print per sheet
(the size is able to be adjusted if desired - you CAN create mini wine labels with this template!)
* Just adhere to any wine bottle after removing the original label (pictured wine bottles are not included)
FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE BELOW
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
• Watermark will not appear on your files
**INSTANT DOWNLOAD - you will receive your files right away**
Edit your Wine Label with Templett.com right after purchasing
NO MORE WAITING!
* No special software download needed!!
* Simple, Easy, Fast and Fun to use!
* Add or Remove some text
* All Text color, font and size can be changed!
* Move around graphics
* Add your own images - including photos!!
* Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file for easy printing at home or at photo labs/office supply stores
WHAT YOU CANNOT EDIT:
* You Cannot edit the border or background or dot separator graphics.
How Does It Work?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
1.Just minutes after placing an order with TidyLady Printables, you'll be sent an email (from Templett) with an access link. This email is sent to the email address attached to the order. Clicking the access link will take you to a page where you will need to confirm your account details and set a password for your account.
Please allow up to 10 minutes to receive the access link email. Generally, the email is sent within just a few minutes though.
***Check your Spam/Junk folders for this email***
2. Login with name and password, then edit your files and save. You can save and come back to Templett.com anytime to edit your files! The files are yours to keep forever and there is no expiration for your file!
3. Download your files and print, email or post!
* Please note that you are not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone or any other handheld device.
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING WINE LABELS:
1. Print out Labels and Cut them out
( Print on either Regular Paper or Sticker Paper )
2. Soak Wine Bottle to Easily Remove Original Labels.
3. Let Labels dry completely!
4. Once bottles are completely dry attach labels. If using sticker
paper, simply peel and stick on the bottles. If using regular
computer paper, use glue (Elmers or Rubber Cemet works
well because it withstands some moisture) to stick the
labels onto the bottle
5. Admire your new bottle and label!
*PLEASE NOTE: Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these PDF’s are strictly prohibited