Printable School Library Genre Poster Templates!
Fun Library Decor! A cute way to add personality and bright, stylish personalized decor to your school library! An awesome way to keep the library sections organized with these genre posters. Hang these posters around the library so students can easily locate what they're looking for!
All text is editable so you can create as many genre posters as you need to decorate your school library!
FULL EDITING OPTIONS WITH TEMPLETT!
NO MORE WAITING FOR YOUR FILE - YOU HAVE ACCESS INSTANTLY!
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
• Watermark will not appear on your files
FORMATTED TO PRINT IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
- 8X10" (use file id:2663732)
- 11x14" (use file id:4274984)
Edit your file with Templett.com right after purchasing
NO MORE WAITING!
* No special software download needed!!
* Simple, Easy, Fast and Fun to use!
* Edit all text
* Add or Remove as much text as you need and move text anywhere on your template
* Text color, font and size can all be changed!
* Add your own images - including photos!!
* Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file for easy printing at home or at photo labs/office supply stores
What you CANNOT Change:
* all graphics and background are considered part of the design and cannot be edited, deleted, altered or changed in anyway.
How Does It Work?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
• You are not able to edit this file on an iPad, iPhone, or any
other handheld device.
Within 5-15 minutes (sometimes longer during peak business times) after placing an order for a Templett.com file, you'll be sent an email (from Templett.com) with an access link. This email is sent to the email address used to make the purchase. If you do not receive the link please be sure to check your spam or junk folders - you can also search for “Templett”
Templett.com recommends using Google Chrome for best results while editing.
Clicking the access link will take you to a page where you will need to confirm your account details and set a password for your account.
1. Once in, go to templates at the top left and click on it.
2. A small thumbnail of your template will appear
3. Click on that and your file will appear in the editing area.
4. After you are done editing save, and download (upper right corner) it gives you an option to download directly as a jpeg or pdf file.
5. Simply print at home or send off to the printer of your choice
6. If you want to use as an evite you can, it is not required to print your file! Simply download as a jpeg and upload to your email or social media/online sites of your choosing.
Visit the Templett.com help center by clicking here
Already a Templett user? Since you already have an account, anytime you purchase any Templett product from any seller you won't get an email anymore. All you need to do now is go to www.templett.com a few minutes after placing your order and login with your username and password and you will see the new file(s) there for you.
Need to get your new file(s) printed?
TidyLady Printables has partnered with Prints Of Love which offers fast, high quality, affordable and eco-friendly printing. They also offer free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Simply follow this link to check them out:https://printsoflove.com/ref/tidylady-printables/
Prints Of Love will handle the rest!
For every order you place, Prints of Love plants a tree in your name. It is their way of creating a net positive environmental impact with each order! They are proud to be an official Reforestation Partner with their friends at One Tree Planted.
All site content, including files, images, video, and written content is the property of TidyLady Printables, and are protected under DMCA. Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not copy, forward, share, re-sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these files are strictly prohibited. Copyright 2020 TidyLady Printables - All rights reserved[id:2663732,4274984]
These genre signs are the perfect addition to our school library! I received access to the editable file almost immediately. It took a bit to figure out how to use the editing program but it was definitely worth the effort.
I loved the way the posters came out but it was a little clunky to operate to get the editable signs. However, after I found out what to do it was fine. They look great and the students love them. They're bright and easy to read.