Nurse Appreciation Gift Tag - Thank You Frontlines Worker, Medical Hospital Staff Doctor Gift, Nurse Appreciation Week DIY Editable Template
Nurse Appreciation Gift Tags - Poppin' by to say thanks for being a great nurse!
These awesome medical staff nurse thank you popcorn gift tags are great to use for the frontline essential medical workers in your community - doctors, nurses and medical staff. Great for nurse appreciation week too! Simply edit, print, hole punch and tie around a gift of popcorn!
FULL EDITING OPTIONS WITH TEMPLETT!
TEMPLATE FORMATTED SIZES:
3.5” x “3.5” (Tag)
*print multiple tags (6 per sheet) by going to download - pdf - click on 'save paper'
- After printing simply hand trim, hole punch and add to your gifts for a stylish touch.
- Printing on heavier quality cardstock is recommended for more durable gift tags
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
EDIT RIGHT IN YOUR BROWSER!
Edit your files with Templett.com right after purchasing.
- No special software download needed!!
- Simple, Easy, Fast and Fun to use!
- Edit All Text
- Most Text color, font and size can all be changed!
- Add your own images - including photos!!
- Save as a high quality JPG or PDF file for easy printing at home or at photo labs/office supply stores
WHAT YOU CANNOT EDIT:
The artwork on the template is not editable, you cannot move, delete, change their colors or alter in anyway.
How Does It Work?
It's such A SIMPLE PROCESS:
• Please note that
Within 5-15 minutes (sometimes longer during peak business times) after placing an order for a Templett.com file, you'll be sent an email (from Templett.com) with an access link. This email is sent to the email address used to make the purchase. If you do not receive the link please be sure to check your spam or junk folders - you can also search for “Templett”
Templett.com recommends using Google Chrome for best results while editing.
Clicking the access link will take you to a page where you will need to confirm your account details and set a password for your account.
1. Once in, go to templates at the top left and click on it.
2. A small thumbnail of your template will appear
3. Click on that and your file will appear in the editing area.
4. After you are done editing save, and download (upper right corner) it gives you an option to download directly as a jpeg or pdf file.
5. Simply print at home or send off to the printer of your choice
6. If you want to use as an evite you can, it is not required to print your file! Simply download as a jpeg and upload to your email or social media/online sites of your choosing.
Visit the Templett.com help center by clicking here
Already a Templett user? Since you already have an account, anytime you purchase any Templett product from any seller you won't get an email anymore. All you need to do now is go to www.templett.com a few minutes after placing your order and login with your username and password and you will see the new file(s) there for you.
*All site content, including files, images, video, and written content is the property of TidyLady Printables, and are protected under DMCA. Files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not copy, forward, share, re-sell or distribute the files. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of these files are strictly prohibited. Copyright 2013-2020 TidyLady Printables - All rights reserved